ProBility Media Investor Information
ProBility is publicly traded under the symbol PBYA. Updates on our stock, including annual and quarterly reports, will be on this page.
SEC Filing Information
ProBility is seeking acquisition targets that service engineering firms, electrical contractors, fabricators, plumbing contractors, pipe fitters, riggers, and qc firms and additional vocational industries.
• Companies that service any part of the full chain of career advancement.
• Management desire to participate for at least two to three years.
• Synergistic characteristics that will enable revenues to triple over 3 years.
• Companies with a unique niche.
• Revenues between $1 and $3 Million.
Recent Business Highlights
ProBility, through its electrical training division, is becoming the largest wholesaler of electrical codes and exam prep material in the United States servicing over 3000 electrical wholesale outlets.
ProBility, through its construction training division, offers programs in 22 states with the goal of all 50. This division services one of the largest certification markets in the US.
We are exploring international expansion in light of current favorable conditions: other countries have adopted US based codes and training and often employ trainers from the US. Combine this with the expected rise in infrastructure spending in the next 10 years, and the time is perfect to build a global brand.